Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Forgiveness

The dying hubbie in bed while the sorrowful widow-to-be holds his hand:

- Honey, there is something I must confess…

- Never mind dear.

- No, I really have to… I screwed your sister…

- I know dear.

- And my secretary.

- Yes, dear I know.

- Can you forgive me?

- Yes, dear I forgive you.

- How could I’ve done this? Cheating on you with every woman I could…

- Relax dear, it doesn’t matter now.

- You are such an angel…

- Hush now… the poison is just taking effect…

(My favorite colleague always sends some inspiring mails. I wonder if I should worry because Good Half and her get along quite well...)

9 Comments:

Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Be worried, D. Be verrrry worried :-D

Or just be good to Good Half.

27/9/05 13:10  
Blogger NML/Natalie said...

Hilarious! I must send them to my coworkers :-)

27/9/05 13:45  
Blogger thephoenixnyc said...

:lol:

27/9/05 14:20  
Blogger DCveR said...

GG: I think I'll go with the second one. ;)

27/9/05 14:59  
Blogger Mike said...

Haha!

Yeah, just be good. No need to worry if you're good.

27/9/05 17:09  
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

I'm that widow, D.

:)

27/9/05 18:00  
Blogger DCveR said...

viking: I don't have much choice. And to make things harder Good Half is also a great shooter.

bunny jo: I couldn't imagine you poisoning anyone. Not even a treacherous husband. No. Sorry, I am lying. I could. :P

27/9/05 23:57  
Blogger Bent Fabric said...

roflmao! I love that one.

28/9/05 03:13  
Blogger DCveR said...

bent: I had the feeling you would love it... dunno why, but I get the feeling there is an evil side to you too ;)

28/9/05 16:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter