Saturday, August 06, 2005

So what?!

I'm a big kid.
Have been told so a number of times.
Heck, I've been told so hundreds of times!
So what?! I've never even tried to disguise it!
What's a child, anyway? Someone that still has the abbility to be amazed, to learn, to play and be joyful...
To hell with those stiff and uptight creatures that don't know how to have fun anymore.

"It is not proper to act like so and so!!!"
"Christ! You are worst than the kids!!!"
"Will you please behave?! Stop the hugging thing, kids are watching!!!"
"The two of you have more toys than our kids!"
"You are not youngsters, you know?!"
"There is something called formal attire..."
"You look like a rogue"

What does this sound like?
Lack of sex, I tell you!
I know it is a somewhat Freudian answer, but why else would some people not only be unable to have fun but also be unable to accept others are having fun?!

My answer to all those who point their horrible fingers at us:
Nobody likes you
everyone left you
they're all out without you
having fun!
(yes, I like Green Day too)

4 Comments:

Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

I don't mind people who hate me having fun.

As long as they keep it to themselves and leave me to have my fun in PEACE.

7/8/05 13:12  
Blogger Bent Fabric said...

Oh no! Not the act your age mantra. I act the way I want not according to what others want.

7/8/05 20:37  
Blogger DCveR said...

penny: in that case there is at least a generation gap, I was referring people of the same age as I am...

GG: they're kind of like midges, they can't actually hurt but are sooooooo damn annoying!

bent: mantras and chants... beware of the saviors! they try to prove us wrong and save our souls even if it costs our lifes! LOL You know the old saying: "die young as late as you can"

8/8/05 00:04  
Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

I have a Jamaican friend who's in her early 50's...she is the YOUNGEST person you can ever know.

She is an absolute joy to be around. And extremely popular. Everyone wants to be around her.

8/8/05 00:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter