Saturday, January 20, 2007

bye bye blog

Yup, I'm saying good bye to this here blog.
Thanks for your visit and if you do feel like it go visit me in my new blog thingy...

DCveR's Twilight Zone


Yes, I know, ssdd same name different address.
Hopefully there will be some improvement on the blog, for the time being I'm still trying to find a way of getting my template together in XML.
Nevertheless I'm not deleting this address, unlike what I've done with previous blogs, maybe someone will still enjoy going through the archives here, and who knows, maybe someday I can even merge these contents with the new ones.

3 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Phew! I thought you were closing down, but you're just moving house. Will come and visit... I'm off to change the feed reader.

20/1/07 11:34  
Blogger Glitzy said...

Funny...I've been thinking of moving as well but away from blogger. I'll update my link!

27/1/07 05:49  
Blogger Icylyrics said...

Where oh where art thou???????

29/3/07 17:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter