Saturday, May 05, 2001

Questions I am willing to answer

How do I ask you something?
(this one was asked by phone...)
Take a pick:
a) Call me on my cell phone. (you are already asking,duh...)
b) E-mail me (just click the title of THIS post)
c) Send it on a postcard
d) Use the comments box in any post
e) Write it down on a piece of paper, place inside bottle, cork bottle, throw in the sea and pray
f) Use telepathy
g) DX me
h) Come over and ask personally
i) Rent one of those “message in the sky” planes
j) Have it broadcasted in the news

Enough already?


What is your real name?
That one will not be answered here.

Did you take all the photos?
No. Some photos were taken by my Good Half. A few photos have come from NASA and other sources, ALL of those have the source clearly identified.

Are the photos photoshop tricks?
Some photos may have photoshop tricks, those will be clearly identified. Lighting or optical 'tricks' can be mentioned or not according to my mood when posting.

Can you post a photo of yourself?
No. I do not post photos of myself, my family or my friends in public blogs/sites.

Why do you live in Portugal?
Because I am portuguese and I like it here.


What do you do for a living?
I am a chemist, working in a lab most of the time.
I used to teach in a University but got fed up with it.

Have we ever met?
If we had, you wouldn't be in doubt.

Why do you blog in English?
Because this way I can reach people all over the world whereas blogging in Portuguese those I could reach would be less and a lot more restricted as far as different backgrounds, experiences and opinions are concerned.

Do we have to comment in English?
No. But as a courtesy to the other readers it would be nice if you would do so.
However if you decide to comment in a different language and you want a reply please make sure you write your comment in one of the languages I can read.

How are your blog links ordered?
The links are in no particular order.

What does FAQ mean?
F
requently Asked Questions.

You say you won't tell us your name but I already know it. You are Adam!!!
Adam Omega. Or Adam Om. Not my name, a joke in fact.
Adam the first man, Omega the last, the final chapter.

Can I comment archived posts? Will you read it?
Yes you can. I'll read it as soon as I notice the comment is there.

What are your favorite whiskys again?
My current rating is as follows:

Dallas Dhu

The Macallan

Bunnahabhain
Glengoyne
Glendronach
Cardhu
Linkwood
Springbank
Glenfarclas
The Singleton of Auchroisk
Highland Park

Glenmorangie
Craigellachie
Aberlour
Knockando
Glen Garioch
Balvenie
Glen Deveron
Glenrothes
Laphroaig (15)
Bowmore
Talisker
Edradour
Bruichladdich (15 or older)
Oban
Royal Lochnagar



*********


For those of you who still want to know more you can read my answers to this tag

*********


The usual 100 things about me

*********


And finally the very LAST TAG I've answered, ever.
Site Meter